Day 2: Challenges and Triumphs

Today is day 2. Last night was rough. About 3 am, I woke with excruciating pain in my hip that radiated down to my knee. I doubt it was related to the Sassy Grass, but it is a possible impact of releasing toxins.

I also broke out in a rash which went away when I rubbed coconut oil on it. Then, I had to get up at 4:15 to be out the door by 5 so I could catch the bus at 5:15 to get to a speaking engagement at 7:30. I drank my Sassy Grass before I left for the morning. I figured if Satan was working so hard to keep me from going, there must be something good waiting for me and I was right.

The pain was gone by the time I presented and everyone enjoyed the talk. We had a fine conversation afterward, with people opening up and sharing their own stories. I then got a ride home from one of the members, who is now a prospect for my book writing program. We're going to connect and talk more later.

I came home and went to bed. I was exhausted. Slept a couple of hours and got up. I may go take a nap in a little bit. I'm honestly feeling very tired, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It just may mean I need to catch up on my sleep and that I'm becoming more aware of my body's needs.

My goal is to go from 206 pounds to 126 pounds. It means I'll need to lose a total of 80 pounds. I hope to do that by my birthday, which is December 13th. That gives me almost 9 months, so a little less than 10 pounds a month to get it all off.

Out of curiosity, I weighed myself today. I am at 204.2 pounds, so I've already lost 1.8 pounds. It feels good to see progress so soon. Of course, I should mention I'm not just getting Sassy Grass. The coaching part of the program beings next Tuesday. I'll let you know how that goes.


Comments

Popular Posts